The Rover Coupe Owners Club are pleased to launch a new service for the repair of Lucas clocks fitted to post ’96 cars.
This is a repair service for the Lucas 34DU Clock (Rover Part Number XQH100010) which can suffer from loss of pixels on the display. This is due to the original carbon ribbons becoming faulty with age.
Please ensure the clock you wish to repair matches that in the pictures. We currently do not offer a service for other clocks used in Rover cars (but please feel free to contact us if you have other requirements)
The service includes:-
- Replacement of Carbon Tracked ribbon with brand manufacturered cable. The cable is bonded, and then re-enforced with special tape to improve robustness.
- Fitment of a brand new bulb – (working original bulbs will be returned) We fit new bulbs to ensure our warranty can be fuffilled. old bulbs may not survive posting
- Fully testing carried out on bespoke harness with original Radio (to check all segments)
- Returned, Tracked postage via Royal Mail. (International Orders will attract an additional shipping fee)
- Packing – we will use new packaging for the return
- 1 year warranty on repairs (as long as unit has not been opened) Return postage is not covered by the warranty.
The service DOES NOT include:-
- Repair of damaged clocks where the fault is not casued by faulty ribbon/bulb i.e. water damage. In such circumstances, we will contact you to discuss options. We can return unrepairable clocks to you, and grant a refund, minus the return postage.
Please allow a 7-10 day turnaround
On purchasing this service, you will be contacted with an address to send your clock to. Please ensure you cover the postage and track the items. We WILL NOT be responsible for any clocks lost or damaged in the post.