Already a member? Click here to renew your membership.
The Rover Coupe Owners Club operates a two tier membership system; a free and a paid for option.
By joining the club as a full member you will be supporting the club in achieving its aims:
- To maintain a centralised resource of technical knowledge about the Rover 200 Coupe for the benefit of its members.
- To promote the Rover 200 Coupe to all generations at meets and shows regionally, nationally and internationally.
- To facilitate the sourcing of parts that are no longer available that may jeopardise the future of the Rover 200 Coupe’s presence on the roads.
- To preserve as many Rover 200 Coupes on the road by whatever reasonable means.
- To provide a friendly community environment to enjoy your Rover Coupe with other likeminded owners.
As a full member of the club you are entitled to a number of additional benefits above those available to free members which are detailed below.
|Exclusive member discounts||NO||YES|
|Discount in club shop||NO||YES|
|Access to forum technical resources||NO||YES|
|Forum PM inbox size||25 messages||100 messages|
¹ Free members do not gain access to the technical or members only sections of the forum.
When you join the club as a full member the membership secretary will send out a membership pack in the post which will contain the following:
Welcome letter including membership number
Club logo sticker
Please allow up to three weeks for your membership pack to be delivered.
Ready to join as a full member?
To sign up as a full member please CLICK HERE and you will be redirected to our secure third-party membership portal where you can sign up and pay your membership fee. We accept payment via PayPal, Cheque or Cash.
We look forward to welcoming you to the club!